Cloudflare is a service provider company.
it provides services such as
delivery network services,
distributed domain name server services.
if you want to use the Cloudflare for your domain security or to get Free SSL.
this tutorial will Help you.
How To Create Cloudflare Free CDN Account
you can create a free account on the Cloudflare website to get the free Https://
means you can make your website secure.
1. Go to Cloudflare and click on the Signup link at the top
2. Create a Cloudflare account by using your email address and make a password.
3. Enter the naked domain name of your website and then click Add Site.
naked domain name means no need to add "www" to the domain.
4. Cloudflare will scan your domain's DNS records.
it will take 60 seconds to complete. and then click Next.
5.Select a plan according to your requirement
and Confirm your Plan.
6. it will display a list of all the DNS records found in your domain, including your subdomains.
if you want to add more DNS records, just select record name and enter the details.
and then click on continue.
7. last step, you need to change Cloudflare nameservers for your domain.
(go to the domain provider site & login with your account and update it)
it will be displayed on the screen for your domain name.
You can also find your Cloudflare nameservers in your dashboard under the Overview section.
congrats you have successfully Setup Cloudflare Free CDN.